- Parent Category: Company
- Created on 16 October 2010
- Last Updated on 17 December 2014
- Written by SRS Administrator
Washington State's Premiere Irish Dance Company
Slieveloughane Irish Dance Company is the largest and most renown Irish Dance Troupe in the Pacific Northwest. Performing with The Seattle Theatre Group and with bands like Magical Strings, Slainte, and the Burren Boys. The SRS Dancers have thrilled audiences with their lively and beautifully choreographed traditional and modern Irish Dance numbers. From small intimate shows to performances at venues such as the Seattle Center, The Moore and Paramount Theatres, and the Washington State Capital; the SRS Troupe brings the grace, energy and excitement of Ireland to their appreciative audiences.
- Energetic traditional and modern Irish dance numbers
- Colorful, traditional Irish Dance costumes featuring intricate Celtic designs
- A wide variety of traditional Irish music
- Graceful soft shoe and thundering hard shoe numbers
- Original Choreography by Robert Haley, TCRG
Teacher and choreographer Robert Haley began dancing at age four. Years of training led to his placing in the New England Championships, The North American Championships, and qualifying to attend The World Championships in Ireland. This along with a B.A. in Art History and Anthropology, make a perfect combination to create beautifully choreographed and technically elegant performances.